The weather is what everyone talks about this time of year. It’s the perfect temperature, not too hot and not too cold. You wear in 60-degree weather, but you also don’t want to get too hot or cold.
What to wear in 60-degree weather
- Wearing a scarf is always fashionable even if it isn’t 100 degrees out. But what do you do when it’s chilly? A scarf will keep your neck warm, keeping you comfortable in 60-degree weather.
- Jeans are what most people wear in the summer. You can’t beat them when it comes to comfort and style in one piece of clothing. But what do you do when it’s chilly? Wear leggings underneath your jeans for extra warmth. Then, if you need to take off your jacket, you’ve still got what’s underneath protected.
- When it comes to what to wear in 60-degree weather, sunglasses are a definite must-have accessory. They don’t have to be expensive or designer, but wearing shades will help you keep in contact with what’s happening around you while protecting your eyes from the sun.
- A long-sleeved shirt is what you wear when it’s not quite hot enough for what to wear in 60-degree weather. A cardigan over a blouse or top adds an extra layer of warmth without being too bulky or heavy. You can always take it off if you start to get hot.
- When what to wear in 60-degree weather, a pencil skirt will always look stylish and be comfortable as well. Make sure you’re wearing tights or leggings underneath it though- skirts aren’t what you want to deal with if it’s chilly!
- Loafers can also make what to wear in 60-degree weather more comfortable. They are what you’d choose if you wanted to be stylish without being too hot.
- What to wear in 60-degree weather? A blouse! The possibilities are endless with what you can do with a simple but chic shirt. The best thing about wearing it in this weather is that it doesn’t have to cost a fortune- what matters is what you do with what you have.
- The best hat for what to wear in 60-degree weather is definitely a floppy one. You’ll stay cool and look stylish at the same time.
What shoes to wear in 60-degree weather
You want to stay fresh and what better way than with a new pair of shoes? These shoes are perfect for this time of year because they’re not too heavy and offer the arch support you need.
They’ll go great with a simple shift dress, tunic, or a short-sleeve sheath. They also look great with shorts and sandals! Add a scarf in the winter months for a different take-on to wear in this weather.
what not to wear in 60-degree weather
What NOT to Wear:
- Wool or wool blends – The natural fibres can trap and hold heat and sweat and cause you to feel uncomfortable and sticky.
- Heavy clothes – Layers of heavy clothes trap heat and make you feel hot and sweaty, so what you need is something light, breathable, and loose.
- Dark-colored clothing – Dark colors absorb light and radiate heat back outwards, meaning that what you are wearing might feel hotter than what it actually is! Bright-colored clothing can reflect more of the sun’s light than dark colors do.
- Tight clothing – If what you’re wearing is too tight, it might feel as though you have a sauna wrapped around your body! Loose-fitting clothing allows air to circulate freely and keeps heat from radiating back outwards.
- Clothing with large logos or writing on them – Logos and writing can absorb the sun’s heat and then radiate it back outwards! Clothing with large logos will likely make what you’re wearing feel warmer than what it actually is.
- Make sure what you wear covers your skin well – If what you’re wearing isn’t covering enough of your skin, sweat can form from what’s underneath what you’re wearing, and what you’re wearing can feel wet and gross!
- Sticky clothes – what you wear shouldn’t stick to the skin because the friction causes what you’re wearing to feel warmer than what it actually is.
What accessories are appropriate for this type of weather
Jewelry can help you stay cool in the summer when it’s hot outside.
- Wear light colors, like white or light blue. Dark colors absorb more heat.
- Put on simple jewelry with silver or gold trimmings- they reflect what little heat there is.
- Wear earrings and bracelets with large beads so they will keep you cool.
- Soak your bra with water before wearing it to keep you cool without having to be soaked in sweat. You can fill up a spray bottle with water to soak your bra.
Read Also: The Unique History of the Rebozo Mexicano: Piece of Mexican Culture
The weather in the summer is what you want to dress for, not too much and not too little. With what to wear in 60-degree weather, a pencil skirt will always look stylish and be comfortable as well. Make sure you’re wearing tights or leggings underneath it, though- skirts aren’t what you want to deal with if it’s chilly! Loafers can also make what to wear in this weather more comfortable. They are what you’d choose if you wanted to be stylish without being too hot. Jewelry can help keep your cool when it’s hot outside, so put on simple jewelry with silver or gold trimmings that reflect heat back outwards rather than absorb it. Don’t wear what you don’t want to be stuck in- what you’re wearing should feel light and what not to wear in 60-degree weather is what will make you hot and sweaty. So soak your bra with water before wearing it and remember what not to wear in 60-degree weather. So that what you’re wearing can keep you cool in what to wear in 60-degree weather.