In today’s hectic lifestyle, due to stress and an unbalanced diet, people are falling prey to all kinds of diseases and problems. By paying attention to fitness and health, you can get rid of these problems, in today’s time pollution is emerging as a big problem. Pollution has a negative effect on your lungs. The way to avoid all these problems is to practice yoga regularly. By the way, there are many forms of yoga, and different yoga is practiced for the problem related to each part of the body. But if you want to stay fit and healthy and want to improve your lung capacity, then the practice of Anjaneyasana can prove to be very beneficial for you. The practice of Anjaneyasana regularly in the morning is considered very useful for your health. Let us know the benefits of practicing Anjanayasana and the method of practice.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join a 300 Hour Yoga teacher Training.
Benefits of practicing Anjaneyasana:
Anjaneyasana is a very useful yoga posture to keep you fit and healthy. Its practice not only improves lung capacity, but the practice of this asana is also very useful for your fitness. During the practice of this asana, your body looks like a crescent. By practicing Anjanyasana daily, you are full of energy throughout the day and your fitness level starts improving day by day. The major benefits of practicing Anjaneyasana are as follows.
- Regular practice of Anjanyasana strengthens your lungs and benefits the muscles around the chest.
- Regular practice of this asana makes you feel energetic during the day.
- The practice of this yoga asana is also considered very beneficial to remove fatigue and increase stamina. Advertisement
- The practice of Anjaneyasana is very beneficial for strengthening the abdominal and waist muscles.
- Anjaneyasana is very beneficial for improving the posture of the body.
- The practice of this asana is useful to increase the flexibility of the body.
- The practice of this yoga posture is beneficial in the problem of sciatica.
Anjaneyasana – Benefits
Steps To Do Anjaneyasana
Anjaneyasana is a medium-grade yoga posture that you can practice easily. Follow these steps to practice this yoga asana.
- First of all, sit on the yoga mat in the posture of Vajrasana, after that take your left foot backwards and place the right foot on the ground.
- Now take both your hands above the head and join them together, after that you slowly try to bend backwards.
- During this, move your hands backwards as much as possible.
- Stay in this position for 20 to 30 seconds, after which you come back to the normal position.
- While practicing this asana in the beginning, practice it 4 to 5 times.
Precautions while practicing Anjanayasana:
You must follow some precautions while practicing Anjanayasana. While practicing this asana, always make sure that you practice this asana empty stomach. Apart from this, if you have problems with your back, stomach or legs, then do not practice this asana. If you are suffering from any kind of serious disease or are undergoing treatment, then definitely consult your doctor before practicing this yoga asana. According to experts, Anjanyasana should not practiced in high blood pressure and heart diseases. Apart from this, patients of knee pain and arthritis should also avoid practicing it.