In the past, teething was a very painful experience for babies. It often led to sleepless nights and cranky days as they were in so much pain. In addition to this, parents would have to deal with their baby constantly drooling and chewing on anything that could fit into their mouth. The best way for parents to help relieve the pain is by giving them teething biscuits which will not only provide temporary relief but also keep them from hurting themselves or others around them due to the excessive drooling and chewing behaviors.
In order for these biscuits to work effectively, they need time in your fridge until it reaches room temperature before you give it to your child. They can be given up until age four years old because they do contain gluten and eggs which some children may be allergic to.
What is a teething biscuit and how does it work
A teething biscuit is a food that is made for babies to relieve the symptoms of teething. The most common symptom of teething is having tender gums and feeling sore in the mouth. It also comes in many different flavors such as banana, pumpkin, and apple with no added sugar or artificial flavorings.
When parents give their baby a Teething biscuit, they are helping their child by giving them something that tastes good that will help to release saliva which can help with the symptoms of teething. Since it takes about 20 minutes for the biscuit to get to room temperature after being taken out of the fridge, parents can also use this time to help their children calm down before giving them what they really want.
Benefits of using teething biscuits
One of the benefits of using teething biscuits is that it can provide relief to your baby’s sore gums and tender mouth. Teething biscuits are also healthy for your child, without any added sugar or artificial flavors. They are can also help to improve your baby’s dexterity while chewing the biscuit.
There are many ways that you can use teething biscuits to support your child through their teething process. This includes using them as a distraction, supply of comfort, or even just pure enjoyment for your child. The other main benefit is that it has the ability to boost your baby’s development.
Teething biscuits can be beneficial for everyone in the household, especially for you and your baby. Teething biscuits are simple and easy to make at home without any added sugars or artificial flavors. There are also many different recipes that can be found online for you to choose from based on your child’s taste preferences.
How to make your own at home
Teething biscuits are made with the following ingredients:
- Whole grain oat flour
- Whole grain rice flour
- Ground brown rice
- Grinding water
- Canola Oil
- Nonfat dry milk solids
- Baking soda
All these ingredients are organic and safe for your baby. You don’t have to worry about what they’re eating when you give them a teething biscuit because it’s food that is good for them.
- Make your own at home
- Buy all the ingredients you need
- Put them in a bowl and mix them with water until they form a dough
- Let it sit for 5 minutes to rise.
- Roll out the dough on a floured surface, cut it into shapes, put them on baking sheets, and bake for 10-12 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit or 190 degrees Celsius
- When they are done, let them cool before eating.
Where to buy them online
You can buy teething biscuits in many different flavors in the USA. They’re available at Walmart, CVS, Rite-Aid, and Walgreens. Teething biscuits come in banana, pumpkin, and apple flavors. There is no added sugar or artificial flavorings. The ingredients are natural and include chamomile extract and calendula extract to help with teething symptoms such as tender gums and soreness in the mouth.
Why you should give your baby one now
Babies can get sore gums and mouths when they start to grow teeth. Teething biscuits help with that because they taste yummy and come in many flavors like an apple with no sugar or banana.
Teething symptoms in babies
Babies sometimes have pain when they are teething. It hurts in the mouth and on the gums. You can give them a teething biscuit to help. A teething biscuit is safe to put in the mouth. It also tastes good.
The Symptoms of Teething are:
- Swollen Gums
- Loss of appetite
- Short periods of sleeplessness or disturbed sleep
If you notice any of these symptoms in your baby, then you should give them a teething biscuit. It will help them calm down and feel better.
Tips for parents
Tips for parents when giving their baby a teething biscuit
- Always make sure to use a clean finger to wipe off any fingers that have been in the mouth or on the face before touching the biscuit.
- The biscuit should be no larger than half an inch in size.
- Allow the baby to hold the biscuit themselves, as they are likely craving something to put in their mouth.
- Do not dip the teething biscuit in juice or water before giving it to your child, as this can make it harder to eat.
- Never give more than one teething biscuit per day, even if the baby is still fussy. Though they are effective, too many can lead to diarrhea or stomach pain for the baby.
- To reduce the risk of choking, make sure you cut the biscuit into small pieces before feeding it to your child.
- Teething biscuits often come in multiple flavors, so be sure to keep an eye out for flavoring and sugar levels when choosing one.
- Do not allow your child to eat the biscuit if it has become soft or soggy, as this can increase the risk of choking or illness.
- If the child is still fussy even after eating a biscuit, make sure to contact your doctor for advice.
- Make sure to take care of the teething biscuits as you would any other regular food, and avoid leaving it out at room temperature or heat.
Read About: Can You Freeze Sour Cream
Teething biscuits are a great way to help relieve your baby’s teething symptoms. They come in many different flavors and no added sugar or artificial flavorings, so you can be sure they’re safe for your little one.
One Comment on “Reasons you should give your baby teething biscuits”